What is cheaper, renting furniture or buying furniture?
Whether renting is cheaper than buying depends on how long you are going to use the furniture. If you choose to rent furniture in combination with KeyPro’s transport and installation service, you won’t have to worry about a thing. All you have to do is select the furniture you need and we will do the rest. This ensures you save a lot of time and won’t get stuck with products you would have bought otherwise. In addition, renting always ensures you have working products for the entire duration of the contract.
What is the advantage of renting furniture?
When you rent furniture, you pay for the use of it, not for the possession. If you no longer need (certain) products, you can return them. You don’t have to worry about them anymore. Another advantage of renting is that you always get the guarantee that your product works and continues to work. If something breaks, we’ll provide you with a replacement product. This may be the same product or an equivalent alternative.
What's the costs renting furniture?
The cost of renting furniture depends on the number of products and the length of time the products are rented. In our webshop you can quickly and easily see what it costs to rent furniture.
Is it possible to pick up products in one of your stores?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to collect products yourself. We have our own transportation and installation service that can deliver our products to any location. This way you can be sure that your rented products are transported, placed and installed in the right way.
What does the deposit amount entail?
The deposit amount will be held by us as a guarantee for the delivered products. At the end of the term, we refund the deposit amount within 14 days, when all products are present and undamaged. Normal signs of use are of course not included in this.
You charge transport and installation costs. What does that mean?
We have an in-house transportation and installation service. This means that we take care of the entire logistics process so you won’t have to worry about it. The costs cover delivery, placement and installation pick-up and environmental costs.
What are the conditions for deliveries and returns?
We apply the following conditions for our deliveries and returns:
• Exemptions, permits, tolls, ferry services, parking costs, removal of traffic obstacles (such as bollards and gates) and related work to arrange/organise this are not included;
• Parking a maximum of 20 metres from the front door. If parking further than 20 metres is required, a surcharge will apply;
• The traffic area, in and around the delivery location, must have sufficient space to transport the goods without increasing the risk of damage. There must be at least 10 cm of free space around a product;
• Spaces must be freely accessible without being hindered by obstacles, people and objects;
• If we need to wait longer than 15 minutes, a surcharge will be applied. There is also a chance that a new delivery moment has to be scheduled with additional delivery costs;
• If there is no lift available at the location, products will be delivered up to and including the first floor. For products from the 2nd floor, a surcharge will have to be paid.
• If a lift is available, it must be available for use of goods delivery.
• It is at all times the client’s responsibility that ordered products can be placed and installed at the correct location without hindrance. If goods do not fit, have to be returned or have to be delivered again as an alternative, the costs shall be borne by the client.
What is the notice period at KeyPro?
We apply a notice period of 1 calendar month. Not sure how long you will need the furniture? Choose the minimum rental period you need and have your contract extended automatically. This ensures you remain flexible and never pay too much! Please note that you should make an appointment to collect the furniture at least 2 working weeks in advance, so that we have sufficient time to schedule the collection.
Can I extend my rental contract?
Yes, you can extend your contract at any time. If you sign a contract with us it will automatically continue after the end date. After the end date, we apply a notice period of 1 calendar month. You can easily terminate your contract by sending an email to email@example.com or click here to send your cancellation directly.
How can I cancel my contract with KeyPro?
Please mention in your email the address where the furniture was delivered and the date when you want to end the contract and pick up the furniture. Please note that we apply a cancellation period of 1 calendar month.
As soon as we receive your email, we will send you a confirmation of your cancellation and schedule a time to collect the furniture.
Can I buy furniture from you after the rental period?
It is possible to purchase furniture at the end of the rental period. We would be happy to look into the possibilities of buying the furniture from us. Please note that it is not always possible to buy (all) products. When your product is rented again to someone else, we reserve the right not to sell the product.
Are the products new or used?
The products you rent at KeyPro are new or (young) used. As we think it is a shame to throw away products, we invest in durable furniture which we maintain with the greatest care. This way, you can be sure that you will get a good working product that you can enjoy to the fullest.
What is the delivery time of rental furniture?
The delivery time depends on a number of things. For example, are all products in stock, how many products need to be delivered and where do they need to be delivered? Through our webshop you can only display products that we have in stock*. This way you are assured that your products are available at short notice. When products are in stock, we aim to deliver and install them to you within 2-5 working days. In some cases, we can even deliver within 24 hours. Please contact us directly if you have an urgent request.
* The stock shown on the webshop may vary. We deliver from 2 warehouses located in The Netherlands, so it may happen that ordered products are not (directly) available from the warehouse where your order is delivered. In that case we will do our utmost to offer an equivalent alternative.